- 19week session
- Schedule available coming soon
- online registration
- kidsport and jumpstart letters of approval required at the time of registration
REGISTRATION – starting August 12th
Fees: https://www.paga-gym.ca/fees/GENERAL INFO
Class description: Children learn using all gymnastics equipment under the guidance of a certified gymnastics instructor. Using a wide variety of activities for your child will have continuous benefits with many successes, challenges and discoveries. Our goal is to explore and teach the basic fundamentals of gymnastics.
To the observer: Parents and spectators are welcome as observers in the designated viewing area as long as gymnasts are not distracted. Parents and children not registered in class my NOT be in the gym area or on any gymnastics equipment.
- Spectators may view from the upstairs area or on one of the benches.
- Spectators and children that are not registered are not permitted on the gym area or any equipment
- Spectators having lengthy and loud conversations are asked to go into the lobby
- Spectators are NOT permitted to yell down to there child
- Spectators must remove all MUDDY or DIRTY food wear
New students: Placement in the proper class ensures safety and success for your child. In some cases the recreational director may feel that a child is not in the class best-suited for their skill level. In this case you may be asked to change to a more appropriate class.
Progress reports: At the end of the term each pre-school and recreational child will receive a progress report.
GYM RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Food and drinks are NOT permitted in the gym
- Pockets must be emptied prior to entry
- No one is allowed in the gym unsupervised. Gymnasts have access to the change rooms and washrooms.
- Please be on time to pick up your child at the end of the practice session.
- Please leave jewellery at home and long hair must be pulled back. Bangs must be kept out of face.
- Parents and Spectators are NOT permitted on the gym floor. Must use designated viewing area. Parents are welcome to observe a class as long as the gymnast is not distracted
- Respect for other athletes, coaches and officials is very important in our sport and is expected of all gymnasts and parents.
- If there are any questions or concerns please contact the Head Coach.
Refund policy: Prior to any refund payment being made, one month’s written notice must be given to the office by the first business day of that month. Full payment for the month following withdrawal, notice is required. If additional fees have been received in advance these will be refunded.
Statutory holidays: are observed by our employees. All competitive classes will be cancelled and not made up. Recreational and Pre-school classes will be given make-up classes.
Refunds: are given for the time missed due to serious injury or extended illness. Please notify the secretary with a doctor’s note. Classes missed because of planned holidays or intermittent illness will not be refunded.
Class cancellations: A class will be cancelled if there are less than three students in that class after the first week. We will do our best to accommodate the students enrolled in these classes by trying to find other convenient class times.
Family and friends: Family and friends are invited to view from the designated upstairs viewing area. Children/siblings not enrolled are not permitted in the gym or on any gym equipment.
-Registration to begin August 13th(ongoing)